This training course is held at our Embryology Training School in Mumbai, India.
This is an intensive workshop to get a complete insight into the pre-requisites and techniques associated with Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI). The emphasis will be on group participation so that delegates can pick up tips on optimizing their IUI preparation. The course includes lectures on IUI Techniques, Demonstration of Sperm Washing Procedures as well as Hands-on Work and Trouble Shooting.
- Setting up of an IUI laboratory
- Semen Analysis
- Selection of patients & preliminary work up for IUI
- Environmental impact on male fertility
- Basic principles of semen processing for IUI
- Introduction to different techniques
- Factors determining the outcome of IUI
- Processing of Semen
- Swim Up Method
- Density Gradient Separation
- Discussion / Trouble Shooting
- 1 day
Find the full yearly schedule on this page.