Our Classic range offers a soft-profiled tip associated with some of the highest pregnancy rates across the world1-5.
Soft material and smooth tip minimizes trauma and maximizes success rates1-5
Formable outer sheath to suit different patient anatomies
Centimeter markings to show outer sheath depth and inner lumen protrusion for confidence of placement within the uterus
Trial transfer catheters allow for confident positioning of the outer sheath before introducing the embryo loaded inner. Clinicians have found this technique to have a positive impact on pregnancy rates6
The Classic range is fully compatible with the Sure View range
This product is available for sale worldwide. It is not available for sale in Taiwan.
1. M.Abou-Setta. (2005). “Soft versus firm embryo transfer catheters for assisted reproduction: a systematic review and meta-analysis.” Human Reproduction. Vol.20, No.11, pp.3114–3121.
2. Buckett, W et al. (2006). “A review and meta-analysis of prospective trials comparing different catheters used for embryo transfer.” Fertility and Sterility. Vol.85, No.3, pp.728-734.
3. Alvero, R et al. (2003). “The presence of blood in the transfer catheter negatively influences outcome at embryo transfer.”Human Reproduction. Vol.18, No.9, pp.1848-1852.
4. McIlveen, M et al. (2005). “Modern embryo transfer catheters and pregnancy outcome: a prospective randomized trial.” Fertility and Sterility. Vol.84, No.4, pp.996-1000.
5. Sallam, H et al. (2005). “Embryo transfer: factors involved in optimizing the success.” Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol 17:289–298.
6. Neithardt, A.B et al (2005). “Embryo afterloading: a refinement in embryo transfer technique that may increase clinical pregnancy.” Fertility and Sterility. Vol. 83, No.3.