Sure-Pro Ultra embryo transfer catheters feature a supported and soft tipped inner catheter, utilising the Wallace Classic design. You also have the option to use a soft obturator or stylet to help navigate a pathway through the cervical canal, enabling the inner catheter to pass through the uterus.
Sure-Pro Ultra configurations are designed to suit various techniques and clinical situations whilst offering the recognised benefits of a soft inner catheter and echogenic visibility.
The sterile triple pouch option allows clinicians to take the outer sheath and the obturator or stylet into the theatre, whilst the embryologist takes the inner catheter sterile pouch to the lab to prepare and load the embryo for transfer. Both products are also available with an additional pouch for the aseptic technique, enabling sterility to be maintained from laboratory to theatre.
- Supported inner catheter for increased control during handling and insertion
- Pre-formed curve on outer sheath to help navigate the cervical canal
- Adjustable silicone marker for depth guidance and tip orientation
- Available with a soft obturator and firm stylet to suit various techniques and patient anatomies
- Formable outer sheath allowing for accentuation or smoothing of the pre-formed curve
This product is available for sale worldwide. It is not available for sale in Taiwan.